The TG Foundation Scholarship programme was established with the objective of offering scholarships to eligible students who are pursuing fulltime degree courses (undergraduates) at local public universities and selected Taiwan universities.
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship Application
Scholarships are offered to Malaysian citizens based on their actual results obtained in one examination sitting. The criteria for eligibility are as below:
10A+/As in the relevant subjects, including English and Mathematics
Minimum CGPA of 3.5
Level 21, Top Glove Tower,
16, Persiaran Setia Dagang, Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam,
Selangor D.E., Malaysia.
1 . The successful applicant must enter into a Scholarship Agreement ("the Agreement") with Top Glove Foundation ("the Foundation”).
2. The applicant must not be presently holding other scholarships/loans with employment or obligations from any other corporation/ institution or governmental body.
3. The applicant is responsible for all costs incurred while applying for the Scholarship.
4. The Foundation reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
5. All decisions of the Foundation in any matter in relation to the Scholarship programme will be final.
6. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for onward arrangements.
7. Successful applicants will be awarded scholarship amounting to RM13,000 per year for undergraduate programmes.
8. Successful applicants will enjoy employment and internship opportunities at TOP GLOVE GROUP OF COMPANIES.